3D Change creates programmes that unite the public sector, businesses and unemployed people. We connect businesses to valuable procurement opportunities, partner with housing associations and local authorities to help them hit their employment targets, and empower unemployed residents to find work that directly benefits their local community.
Our range of services brings together our expertise in social regeneration and public sector procurement, all tailored for our clients that include organisations in the public, private and third sectors.
- Training members of that community to build their skill base and learn how to get into work
- Hosting our annual London Jobs Fair South (running since 2012) and now launching in East London in 2018 brings businesses and candidates together
- Developing bespoke job fairs brings businesses and candidates together
- Offering a job brokerage scheme that connects employers and jobseekers
- Helping businesses learn how to successfully bid for public sector contracts so they grow and create new job opportunities in their local community
We also offer bespoke consultancy and employment events to our clients.